Monday

Love Betty















Now I'm ill and I've finally had to stop and hole up in my room for a few days, I've had a chance to catch up magazines that I've wanted to just sit down and read. Mainly LOVE. I had a right good laugh when I read they were devoting the issue to boobs, absolutely genius. I got some serious love for Katie Grand!

My favourite story has to be the beautiful Betty Page inspired shoot they did with Liv Tyler. I love how they created the iconic fringe by pinning, rolling and tucking her hair in place, I love the cashmere coats, the comfy knit Prada jumper and the knit corset (which I seriously wish I could afford) to make it on trend but then throwing in the old vintage lingerie and pin up inspired make up to bring out Liv's inner Betty. And then the random ankle bracelet that Liv seems to be wearing throughout.

Also here's a knock out Betty picture as well just because I love the woman.



(Sources Liv-tfs Betty-google)

1 comment:

  1. Two amazingly beautiful women!
    Such a great post. There's something about the 4th picture. I love it.

    x x x x Liv

    ReplyDelete