Thursday

WENT TO LONDON TO SEE THE QUEEN






On Tuesday I went to London, to go to a casting. Sadly I did not see the queen but I did bump into Carine Roitfield in the lift at Claridge's and weirdly just said hiya to her because I recognised her. Then I went to Liberty and went a little Diptyque crazy. All I wanted was a candle and I came out with the new Vanilla scent and a load of free goodies to show for it. Sales people get me every time.
I also got some wicked cool cards so i can keep up my letter writing to my gran. When she last came over from Palm Springs she told me how she used to love going to Liberty back in the day, so she'll get a kick out of these.
The collection is from the publishing house Roger la Borde and on the Liberty website they only have the 'ocean and moon' box which was the other option I was going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment