Monday

ASYMMETRIC






I am absolutely infatuated with the asymmetric dresses and tunics that 3.1 Phillip Lim showed for fall 2010. I have the top shop version, I know the picture above is from a street style blog but I cant for the life of me remember which. But yes, I have the simple jersey version and its brilliant. It looks real strange and feels a bit crazy swooshing up against one leg and its lends itself to a witchy bohemian way of looking which I'm all for. The sheer nude tunic though would just be perfect, thrown over whatever shirt and shorts you got or over a white bandage dress and then over it any number of layers, jumpers, cardigans, more shirts and then finally topping off with a fur coat so it can swish out from the bottom.

PHOTOS FROM STYLE.COM AND STYLE STYLE BLOG?


No comments:

Post a Comment