Saturday

Suit up




I've always had a fascination with work attire, I think its because I've never actually stepped foot in an office ready to work before. I'm always thinking of what I'll one day wear to the office, everyone tells me its a drag going work clothes shopping. Its hard work and all that but I love a good challenge, office wear that's all about concealing and to have the ability to be taken seriously and still look interesting right? Well my first stop would definitely be Acne. My only stop actually, I have no idea where else I would go. Season after season they rock the cool, slouchy versatile goodness, and this season is even better because they've gone all 70s and I like being transported back into the 70s.
Don't know how I'd deal with wearing heels all day but at least you can throw on some wedges rather than some evil sky rising court shoes with this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment