Saturday

'With a few flowers in my garden, half a dozen pictures and some books, I live without envy.' Lope de Vega












Lavender's got a massive spotlight in my life right now, i just bought the opi nail varnish 'rumple's wiggin' which looks fantastic on pale skin. And i have not one but two lavender candles burning away in my room, one from Diptyque and one I got free when I bought my new bed. The smell is of my future front garden. One which is just going to have mass amounts of wild untamed lavender up both sides of my path way, i love the smell its like a perfect English summer, running around in fields and having picnics, it reminds me of being a kid. And ive been told that its keeps the spiders away and that is just dreamy.
If I had blonde hair I would continue this theme further and would streak it with lavender tones, I think the coloured streaks always look better on blonde rather than brunettes, its so much more of a contrast whereas colour would just be lost in my dark slightly red hair. So instead of dying my hair a few weeks ago i bought a panama hat by Pachacuti in liberty, they aren't on the website just in store but they are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment